SPEEDBOAT TOUR: Kotor-Porto Montenegro-Lady of the Rock-Perast-Kotor -3h
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 180 Euro for up to 6 passengers, (Every additional passengers has to pay 30 Euro)
- 1 hour and 30 minute panoramic sightseeing speedboat ride
- 30 minute visit/explore “Porto Montenegro”
- 30 minute visit/explore Lady of the Rock island
- 30 minute visit/Explore old town Perast
In this tour you will get chance to visit Porto Montenegro Yacht marina in Tivat which is one of most luxurious marinas in Europe. There you will be able to see the latest and most luxurious yachts, restaurants and world famous boutiques. Place which will also amaze you is old Island Lady of the Rock which is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Otoman Empire.
After visit to the island you will get a chance to explore old town Perast as well. In the past Perast was first line of defense of old town of Kotor. In Perast you will also be able to see clock tower which when it was build in 1713. It was the tallest in Europe. During panoramic boat ride you will be able to see places like “Saint Mathews” Church,” Ladies temple”, abandoned village “old Stoliv” and narrow passage “Verige” which is only 300 meters wide.
1.Do you have life jackets for adults and children?
Yes, life jacket for adults and children are available on board, just ask your skipper and he will pass to you.
2. Is there passengers age limit?
There is no age limit.
3. Is there fresh water available on the speedboat?
Yes, just ask your skipper and he will provide it.
4. Is there any hidden or additional costs?
There are no any hidden or additional costs.
5. Can I swim in the Blue Cave?
Yes you can, your skipper will explain to you everything when you arrive there, please follow his instructions because he is the one who cares about your safety at all times.
6. Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes. You can pay by Master, or Visa card when you arrive just before tour commence, no advance payment required.
7. What is the cancellation policy?
Kotor boat tours is NOT asking for advance payment, you pay on site just before tour commences.
Kotor boat tours reserve the rights to cancel the tour if bad weather and you will get full refund.
Kotor boat tours reserve the rights to cancel or postponed the tour in case there is no minimum passengers assigned for the tour. (Min required is 6 passengers)
DEPARTURE TIMES: By guest wish
Included in price: FREE BEER or MINERAL WATER (one per person) ,Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and Captain who is Licensed tour guide as well.
Speedboats are equipped with music, shower and bimini sun shade.
** Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.
- We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e., torrential rain), we will work with you to reschedule your boat trip to another day or can cancel it.
- A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!