SPEEDBOAT TOUR: Kotor-Lady of the Rock-Perast-Kotor
Duration: 2 hours
Price: 100 Euro for up to 6 passengers, (Every additional passenger have to pay 15 Euro)
- 40 minutes panoramic sightseeing speedboat ride
- 20 minute visit/explore the Island Lady of the Rock
- 1 hour visit/Explore the Perast old town
In this comfortable boat ride you will enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Bay of Kotor all the way to the island Lady of the Rock. There you will get a chance to visit one of the most important locations in the Bay. Lady of the Rock is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Ottoman Empire. . After visit to the island you will get a chance to explore old town Perast as well. In the past Perast was first line of defense of old town of Kotor. In Perast you will also be able to see clock tower which when it was build in 1713. It was the tallest in Europe. With its amazing history and spectacular views we are sure that this is one of the spots that you will remember for a long time. On your way to the island you will be able to see Church of “Saint Mathews”, “Ladies Temple” and abandoned village “old Stoliv”.
DEPARTURE TIMES: By guest wish
Included in price: FREE BEER or MINERAL WATER (one per person) ,Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and Captain who is Licensed tour guide as well.
Speedboats are equipped with music, shower and bimini sun shade.
** Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.
- We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e., torrential rain), we will work with you to reschedule your boat trip to another day or can cancel it.
- A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!