SPEEDBOAT TOUR: Kotor-Blue Cave-Mamula-Submarine pens-Lady of the Rock-Kotor -3:30h
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Price: 200 Euro up to 6 passengers, (Every additional passenger has to pay 35 Euro)
- 2 hour panoramic sightseeing speedboat ride
- 30 minutes visit/explore the blue cave (swimming included)
- 10 minute visit to the submarine pen
- 20 minute visit/Explore the Lady of the Rock island
Our most popular 3 hour and 30 minutes tour gives you a chance to see Bay of Kotor from a different angle! Blue Cave is natural cave which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of a thousand years impact of sea waves on porous rocks of” Luštica”. Through the entrance sunlight enters its interior, and wraps around the surface of the water making great shades of blue by which cave got its name. You will see these amazing colors on your body as well once you jump in it. On the way back we will make brief stop next to the Mamula Island, on which prison was made in 1853. Mamula Island served as NOTHORIOUS PRISON during both world wars known as “Kampo Mamula”. Going pass old Yugoslavian army base called “Pristan” we will make stop in one of the three submarine pens used during Second World War to hide and repair submarines. Place which will also amaze you is old Island Lady of the Rock which is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast.
Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Ottoman Empire. During panoramic sightseeing boat ride you will be able to see places like “Saint Mathews Church”, “Ladies temple”, abandoned village “old Stoliv”, narrow passage” Verige” which is only 300 meters wide, Bay of Tivat and Herceg-Novi and new yacht marina “Porto Novi”.
1.Do you have life jackets for adults and children?
Yes, life jacket for adults and children are available on board, just ask your skipper and he will pass to you.
2. Is there passengers age limit?
There is no age limit.
3. Is there fresh water available on the speedboat?
Yes, just ask your skipper and he will provide it.
4. Is there any hidden or additional costs?
There are no any hidden or additional costs.
5. Can I swim in the Blue Cave?
Yes you can, your skipper will explain to you everything when you arrive there, please follow his instructions because he is the one who cares about your safety at all times.
6. Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes. You can pay by Master, or Visa card when you arrive just before tour commence, no advance payment required.
7. What is the cancellation policy?
Kotor boat tours is NOT asking for advance payment, you pay on site just before tour commences.
Kotor boat tours reserve the rights to cancel the tour if bad weather and you will get full refund.
Kotor boat tours reserve the rights to cancel or postponed the tour in case there is no minimum passengers assigned for the tour. (Min required is 6 passengers)
DEPARTURE TIMES: By guest wish
Included in price: Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and licensed Captain.
Speedboats are equipped with music, shower and bimini sun shade.
* Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to postponed the tour if the number of participants is less than the minimum.
- MINIMUM REQUIRED PASSENGERS: 6 passengers
** Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.
- We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e., torrential rain), we will work with you to reschedule your boat trip to another day or can cancel it.
- A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!