SPEEDBOAT TOUR: Kotor-Blue Cave-Mamula-Dobrech Beach-Submarine pens + guided tour in Kotor Old Town
Duration: 5 hours
Price: 350 EURO for up to 6 passengers, (every additional passenger has to pay 50 Euro)
Please let us know if you prefer licensed tour guide for whole boat tour? It will cost additional 50 EURO
- 2 hour panoramic sightseeing speedboat ride
- 30 minutes visit/explore the blue cave (swimming included)
- 1 hour and 30 minutes “Dobrech” beach visit/explore
- 1 hour guided tour in the Old Town Kotor
Blue Cave is natural cave which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of a thousand years impact of sea waves on porous rocks of Luštica. Through the entrance sunlight enters its interior, and wraps around the surface of the water making great shades of blue by which cave got its name. You will see these amazing colors on your body as well once you jump in it. On the way back we will make brief stop next to the Mamula Island, on which prison was made in 1853. Mamula Island served as NOTHORIOUS PRISON during both world wars known as “Kampo Mamula”. From boat you will be able to see small beach called “Dobrech” which is located in small ravine and it is only accessible from the sea side. On this beach there is a small restaurant so you can have a lunch or quick snack if you wish! Going pass old Yugoslavian army base called “Pristan” we will make stop in one of the three submarine pens used during Second World War to hide and repair submarines. On the way back to Kotor you will be able to see and take pictures of Old village Perast and Lady of the Rock island. Upon arrival back to Kotor licensed tour guide will wait you and you will explore Old Town together!
DEPARTURE TIMES: By guest wish
Included in price: FREE BEER or MINERAL WATER, Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and licensed Captain as well.
Speedboats are equipped with music, shower and Bimini sun shade.
** Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.
- We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e., torrential rain), we will work with you to reschedule your boat trip to another day or can cancel it.
- A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!